Saturday, 2 January 2010

Welcome!

Hello!
This is my entry into the blogging universe...
I would like to wish all my readers a very happy new year, with many awakening and enlightening days and months to come.
I just got back in touch with my uncle and cousins over the last couple of days and spent over 10 hours on the telephone catching up and discovering what happened to them in the last 15 years or so we'd lost touch. It feels great to be close to them again!
I am planning to use this blog to share videos, additional pictures to those found on my website (www.thierryalexandre.com) and share other artwork, thoughts, poems and messages with the world.
My friend Juliet sent me this video this morning, which brought me to tears, i hope you may have time to look at it, feel it in your heart and pass on the message. When listening to the very factual and profoundly wise comment on it with the stunning wild life images in front of me, I suddenly realise that we all long for a Heaven, somewhere idyllic and immensely beautiful, somewhere with abundance of the best things in life, the most magical creatures and fantastical sceneries... and we have that place already, right here, in front of us, beneath our feet, and we're destroying it gleefully and blindly.
Love
T video

No comments:

Post a Comment